Build confidence driving on Britain’s busiest roads
For most people, motorway driving is the most daunting part of driving after passing the driving test. As the test doesn’t include any motorway driving, most new drivers have limited, if any, motorway experience. Even experienced drivers sometimes avoid motorways because they don’t feel confident enough to drive on Britain’s busiest roads.
This course teaches the skills and techniques required to drive safely on motorways and is especially useful for:
- New drivers with limited motorway experience.
- Experienced drivers who want to build confidence driving on motorways.
Course overview and pricing
The course is a 3 hour driving course that can be split into two 1 1/2 hour lessons. Of course, like all my lessons, the course is taught on a one-to-one basis. It covers:
- Safe entry and exit via motorway slip roads
- Forward planning
- Safe lane changing and overtaking
- Negotiating heavy traffic
- Defensive driving skills for busy conditions
The total cost of the course is £90. You might also want to consider the Pass Plus course. It covers a range of topics including motorway driving and lasts for 6 hours in total.